Search results

  1. www.windowsdevelop.com/windows-forms-​general/image...   Cached
    Image.SaveAdd => "a generic error occurred in GDI+" So, ... but basically, the image.SaveAdd(Image, EncoderParameter) is throwing a generic error.
  2. stackoverflow.com/questions/1053052   Cached
    An exception gets thrown when I save the ... location be sure to add the NETWORK_SERVICE user account into ... the infamous A generic error occurred in GDI+ ...
  3. stackoverflow.com/questions/17347323/​saveadd-throwing-a...   Cached
    Stack Overflow is a question and answer site for professional and enthusiast programmers. It's 100% free, no registration required.
  4. www.windows-tech.info/3/​c078d6676a1e7958.php   Cached
    Tag: Windows Forms General Image.SaveAdd => "a generic error occurred in GDI+" Windows Forms; 11. ... the image.SaveAdd(Image, EncoderParameter) is throwing a generic ...
  5. www.codeproject.com/Questions/279755/​Throwing-Exception...   Cached
    When i am trying save the image in the server it's throwing below error. A generic error occurred in GDI+. ... plz add few more line of code for solution :)
  6. stackoverflow.com/questions/8482595/a-​generic-error...   Cached
    ... i++) { myList.Add(fi [i].FullName ... So its doing the convertion but also throwing many ... c# Bitmap.Save A generic error occurred in GDI+ ...
  7. www.mofeel.net/73-microsoft-public-​dotnet-languages-c...   Cached
    ... intP); iICN.SaveAdd(iMulti, encParamsAddFrame);} ... then I get the following " a generic error occurred in GDI+. at System.Drawing.Image.SaveAdd. ...
  8. kodesharp.blogspot.com/2007/12/c-class-​for-tiff...   Cached
    imgTif.SaveAdd(ep);}} catch (Exception ex) {throw ex;} finally {if (ep != null) ... A generic error occurred in GDI+. Anyone pls tell how to solve this error.
  9. www.netframeworkdev.com/net-base-class-​library/a-generic...   Cached
    I am lost! and I need some help. this is my code and I get "A generic error occurred in GDI+." ... pages.SaveAdd(NextPage, ... throw ee;} ladnani: Hi, I found ...
  10. social.msdn.microsoft.com/forums/en-US/​winforms/thread/...   Cached
    So, I'm trying to read through a directory of tiff images, some are single and some are multi-page -- all should be group-4 compressed, and write on the ...
  11. social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/​netfxbcl/thread/b...   Cached
    I have function which takes a bitmap, copies part of it and saves it as 8bpp tiff. Filename of the result image is unique and file doesn't exist, program ...
  12. social.msdn.microsoft.com/forums/en-US/​netfxbcl/thread/b...   Cached
    Hi everbody, I am lost! and I need some help. this is my code and I get "A generic error occurred in GDI+." error and can't continue! Thanks private void ...
  13. social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/​winforms/thread/0...   Cached
    hi I am trying to Save an image to a stream. when I get the image directly from a file it can be saved properly. but when I try to get the image from a ...
  14. social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-AU/​netfxbcl/thread/b...   Cached
    Hi everbody, I am lost! and I need some help. this is my code and I get "A generic error occurred in GDI+." error and can't continue! Thanks private void ...